EDGE TO EDGE: $0.015-$0.03 / sq. inch
CUSTOM OR HEIRLOOM (BORDER TO BORDER, STITCH-IN-THE-DITCH WORK, OR SEPARATE BLOCKS WITH 1-2 BORDERS):$20 / hr
*MINIMUM CHARGE OR $35 FOR BABY QUILTS AND/OR $50 FOR LAP QUILTS OR BIGGER
**RUSH FEE MAY BE APPLIED IF LESS THAN 4 WEEKS ALLOWED FOR EDGE TO EDGE AND LESS THAN 8 WEEKS FOR CUSTOM
RUSH FEE BASED ON SIZE : BABY SIZE (40 IN SQ OR LESS) $15 LAP SIZE $25 BED SIZE $50
$8 – Per / Quilt
$17 – variegated or specialty: Per / Quilt or cost of product used
$0.30 / Linear inch – WINLINE 80/20 IN NATURAL 96″ WIDTH
$0.36 / Linear inch – WINLINE 80/20 IN NATURAL 120″ WIDTH
$0.25/LINEAR INCH – HOBBS 80/20 IN BLEACHED 108″ WIDTH
$0.25 / LINEAR INCH – HOBBS 80/20 IN BLACK 108″ WIDTH
$0.36 / Linear inch – WINLINE 100% BAMBOO 96″ WIDTH
$0.45 / Linear inch – WINLINE 100% BAMBOO 120″ WIDTH
$0.32 / Linear inch – WINLINE 100% NATURAL COTTON 96″ WIDTH
$0.32 / LINEAR INCH – AMERICAN FIBER 6 OZ. HIGH LOFT NATURAL COTTON 96 “
$0.10 / LINEAR INCH – BINDING (APPLIED TO FRONT OF QUILT ONLY BY MACHINE)
$0.15 / LINEAR INCH – ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO HAND STITCH TO BACK OF QUILT
$0.15 / Linear inch – additional charge to machine stitch faux piped binding to front of quilt
$0.10 / LINEAR INCH – ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO MACHINE STITCH TO FRONT OF QUILT (will be applied to back then stitched to front)
$15.00 – CONSTRUCTION OF FRENCH BINDING (DOUBLE FOLD), FABRIC YOU PROVIDE
$20.00 – CONSTRUCTION OF BIAS BINDING (DOUBLE FOLD), FABRIC YOU PROVIDE
$25.00 – construction of faux piped binding (double fold), fabrics you provide
basting for hand quilts
$0.005 / sq. inch – Minimum $35 charge
Quilt Prep – Checklist
– Quilt top should be trimmed down to the final finished size and squared. I will not cut or trim your Quilt top.
– Backing fabric must be at least 8″ larger than the Quilt top, and back MUST BE SQUARE on ALL SIDES. Labor at $20/hr will be incurred if we have to square the backing. Also, if the back is not big enough a cost will be incurred for the extra time it takes to make sure that the top will have backing for the whole top. Ex. Quilt top of 60×80…… Backing needs to be 68×88
– If your Quilt does not have an outside border, we recommend that you stay stitch less than 1/4″ around the edge of your entire quilt to ensure the seams do not pull apart. This stitching will be hidden once your binding is on.
– Remove all pins, buttons, charms, sequins, couching, and other embellishments from your Quilt top. If your top has raw edges that are not stitched right at the edge, please baste them down or ask us to do it once the quilt is on the frame. Labor at $20/hr will be incurred if we have to remove anything from the quilt top or baste anything down before quilting can be done.
– Identify the top of your Quilt and top of the backing fabric with a safety pin with a penciled note attachment.
– Trim all loose threads on the top and the underside of your Quilt. Labor at $20/hr will be incurred if threads are not trimmed.
– Press your Quilt top and backing fabric well with seams open or to one side. Labor at $20/hr will be incurred if you top or backing needs pressing.
– Measure your Quilt across the top, bottom and center. All measurements must be very close to ensure puckers do not occur in the quilting process. Borders that do not lay flat may cause tucks, pleats or fullness.
– Shipping your Quilt top – Include the following:
– Quilt Top
– Backing Fabric
– Printed Order Form
– Binding: minimum one yard, I will return any unused binding